Dedicated to the Restoration & Love of Vintage Travel Trailers
D.D. Arehart started building trailers in 1930 and by 1934 he extablished Palace Coach Trailer. The Palace Travel Coach Corporation was founded in 1935 in Flint Michigan. In the late 1930s, Palace Corp. claimed to be the nation's No. 2 producer of travel trailers. Then in 1937, Palace was the first to produce a coach with an all-metal roof . In 1942 the Palace Corporation came out with a revolutionay new type of trailer, one that expanded out on both sides. The model featured four rooms and a shower bath. The US Army purchased thousands of these models as base housing for the enlisted men and their families.
In May of 1947 they started Pan-L-Frame body styles with the production of a new all stampecd Aluminum panels to make the Palace Royale.